Is there any wl command to restrict DFS channels?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ShBa_4387196
Level 1
Level 1

using wpa_supplicant.conf I set freq_list but in roaming scenario driver still connecting to DFS channels

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi

You could refer to this application note to get more info about CLM.

Referring to the information from this link ​,the frequencies in freq_list need to be separated by white spaces. Could you please check it?

Also if the frequencies are set using the freq_list, the scan results that do not match any of the specified frequencies are not considered when selecting a BSS.

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Murali_R
250 sign-ins 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Hi,

The restriction of the DFS channels needs to be done in the CLM_BLOB.

Also could you throw some insight as to how you are setting the freq_list using the wpa_supplicant.conf file?

Thanks

0 Likes

I have only binary of the firmware and driver source. Could you please give me little details about CLM_BLOB.

You can set freq_list in wpa_supplicant.conf file in the network block.

network={

ssid="example"

psk="very secret passphrase"

freq_list= your comma separated allowed frequency list here.

}

0 Likes

Hi

You could refer to this application note to get more info about CLM.

Referring to the information from this link ​,the frequencies in freq_list need to be separated by white spaces. Could you please check it?

Also if the frequencies are set using the freq_list, the scan results that do not match any of the specified frequencies are not considered when selecting a BSS.

Thanks

0 Likes