Can any share C# program for transffering data from FPGA to PC

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
PaKu_3818476
Level 1
Level 1
First like given

I am new to this C#. I want a C# program to transfer Data from FPGA to PC. I tried using Bulkloop_VCS it is not working may be I have to make some changes but I have No Idea How the Bulkloop_VCS Program written so If any one worked in this please share it . it makes easy for me.SrinathS_16

0 Likes
1 Solution
SrinathS_16
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

Hello,

Please refer to Cypress provided Streamer and Control Center source code for implementation of data transfer using the C# XferData() API. These source codes are present as part of the FX3 SDK.

- Streamer host application requires that the firmware running on the device could continuously read data (IN endpoint) or continuously provide data (OUT endpoint).

- Bulkloop host application requires that the firmware running on the device is capable of looping back the data received on a OUT endpoint onto an IN endpoint.

- Control Center can be used to perform any sequence of read/write onto the device.

Best regards,

Srinath S

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
SrinathS_16
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

Hello,

Please refer to Cypress provided Streamer and Control Center source code for implementation of data transfer using the C# XferData() API. These source codes are present as part of the FX3 SDK.

- Streamer host application requires that the firmware running on the device could continuously read data (IN endpoint) or continuously provide data (OUT endpoint).

- Bulkloop host application requires that the firmware running on the device is capable of looping back the data received on a OUT endpoint onto an IN endpoint.

- Control Center can be used to perform any sequence of read/write onto the device.

Best regards,

Srinath S

0 Likes