Secure Image Crashes with PSoc Creator

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
EsEs_4384886
Level 1
Level 1

I am using board CY8CKIT-062-BLE, I need to run secure image with my application over this board. I start to run the secure image and the cypress application example with PSoc creator 4.2, just to see how secure image is run before I use my application. So I build the workspace found in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\PDL\3.0.1\security\secure_image\example"  it builds and flashed  successfully, but nothing happens over board (No led is blinking). I did it without using efuse generator, as I need to see usr_app0 runs successfully with secure image. I started a debug session of secure image over CM0+ and it seems that firmware is crashed at this line

sflash_verifyapp_func_t fp = (sflash_verifyapp_func_t)CY_SI_IMGVAL_VERIFYAPP_REG;

in function "Cy_FB_VerifyApplication" in file cy_si_config.h

Now I can not run secure image with the supported user application example, could any one help ?

0 Likes
3 Replies
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Please follow the steps mentioned in Page#29 of this Application Note​ to successfully create a secure application.

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes

I followed all steps in AN221111, this was the first step I started with, and nothing is working, do you have any other ides could help ?

0 Likes

What changes did you do to the secure image project template?

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes