I need driver for EZ-USB FX CY7C64613

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
viro_4376561
Level 1
Level 1

I need driver for EZ-USB FX CY7C64613 for windows 7 or windows 10.

THANK YOU

0 Likes
1 Solution

Please donwload and install the devtools in the link below.

https://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cy3681-ez-usb-fx2-development-kit

From link in the previous post you could download the driver files for FX1/FX2/FX2LP and FX3. I am not sure if it could work with FX chip since it's a very very old chip. You could also try it and reply me it you face any problem.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
YangyangC_06
Employee
Employee
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 replies posted

Check the link below.

Drivers for EZ-USB® FX1™ , FX2LP™ , and FX3™ - KBA94413

------------------------------------------------UPDATE--------------------------------------------------

Please download Fx3 SDK from given  Path and install.

install and bind driver from below path after SDK installation.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\driver

------------------------------------------------END----------------------------------------------------------

0 Likes

I try install this driver but it not works. Win 10 x64

0 Likes

Please explain why doesn't it work. Share the screenshots or anything to show how do you install the dirver and what do you get from Windows OS.

0 Likes

I have EZ-USB FX controller, not EZ-USB FX1.

0 Likes

Please donwload and install the devtools in the link below.

https://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cy3681-ez-usb-fx2-development-kit

From link in the previous post you could download the driver files for FX1/FX2/FX2LP and FX3. I am not sure if it could work with FX chip since it's a very very old chip. You could also try it and reply me it you face any problem.

0 Likes

THANK YOU.

I TRY INSTALL. BUT IN THIS DRIVER PACKAGE HAVE DRIVER ONLY WIN2k and for x86 processor.

0 Likes

As I said before, FX is a VERY VERY OLD chip that we don't support it further. The driver files are developed long before and we don't have the plan to develop and test the new driver files.

I don't have this chip so that I am not sure if the previous driver files could work with WIN10. That's why I suggest you to try it. Please try to install the driver for Win2k in Win10.

0 Likes