questions about ClientControlMesh.exe

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
mawu_4270096
Level 5
Level 5
50 replies posted 25 replies posted 10 replies posted

Hi:

I  find a question when I  use the ClientControlMesh.exe to develop the  bluetooth mesh

when  we develop the customer model  and need clientControlMesh.exe to send the customer command ,

so  we shoud press the VS Data button on the clientControlMesh,but the command and companyID is unmodifiable. the commandID is 0x01 and the CompanyID  is 0x01,and  the  companyID is 0x0131 (cypress).Look carefully at the ClientControlMesh code,and the two parameters is be set in the code.

so  I want to modify the code to build the new ClientControlMesh that can input this two parameters on the ClientControlMesh.

the ClientControlMesh is developed by the visual studio. but I  don't  know which version studio  was used  in the wiced studio.

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi mawu_4270096

You will have to modify LightControl.cpp functions arguments to change the CompanyID and commandID (Eg: void CLightControl::OnBnClickedVsData()). Please have a look.

And please use the latest version of Visual studio (VS2019 should work) and it's build tools (V142).

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi mawu_4270096

You will have to modify LightControl.cpp functions arguments to change the CompanyID and commandID (Eg: void CLightControl::OnBnClickedVsData()). Please have a look.

And please use the latest version of Visual studio (VS2019 should work) and it's build tools (V142).

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

0 Likes
mawu_4270096
Level 5
Level 5
50 replies posted 25 replies posted 10 replies posted

Hi  Dheeraj:

thank you for your Patient answer !  I will do a try as your suggestion.

Thanks,

mandy

0 Likes