S6E2CC Pioneer Kit problem

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
LaNa_4263031
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked

HI,

I'm trying to use the S6E2CC Pioneer kit for a DSP application.

Although I thought that I loaded the drivers correctly, I do not get the demo as described in the Quick Start Guide to work. Although LEDs blink as I attempt serial communications.

When using Keil - I can compile my application. When I enter debug give me the 32K limit (which is ok). However I do not appear to get anything out of the board.

As soon as I start running, in addition to my mail.c window, windows for stratup_s6e2cc.s and the dsaassembly open. I I stop the debugger, I cannot use the memory 1 window to look at variables.

Nay thoughts? Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
LaNa_4263031
Level 1
Level 1

Actually the problem was that the board was shipped with jumper J2 closed. Opening it made it work.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Roy_Liu
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

PSoC6 (https://www.cypress.com/products/32-bit-arm-cortex-m4-psoc-6 ) is recommended, FM4 is legacy uC which came from Spansion when Cypress and Spansion merged years back.

Maybe you can upload the project you are using and elaborate a little how to reproduce the issue, somebody in this community may have a look at it.

Roy Liu
0 Likes
LaNa_4263031
Level 1
Level 1

Actually the problem was that the board was shipped with jumper J2 closed. Opening it made it work.

0 Likes