CY4533 BCR I2C access

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
jaxi_4346491
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Sir,

This is the follow-up question of the "I can't connect with CY4533 BCR with I2C". Now I use the MiniProg 3 to connect  to the CY4533 BCR. And the Bridge Control Panel looks working well. What is the next step to read the register? Can you please provide detailed information? Thanks a lot.

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_1.png

Regards,

James

0 Likes
1 Solution
YiZ_31
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

Hi,

In order to get the right I2C write & read sequence, you will need information from BCR I2C Spec which can only be released under NDA. If you have got your BCR I2C Spec, please do not put relating questions here because community is a public place.

Regards,

Eddie

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
jaxi_4346491
Level 1
Level 1

See below waveforms I used MiniProg 3 to connect to "Bridge Control panel" and use the List function. It looks the device address 0x08 still cannot access.

pastedImage_0.png

pastedImage_1.png

0 Likes
YiZ_31
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

Hi,

In order to get the right I2C write & read sequence, you will need information from BCR I2C Spec which can only be released under NDA. If you have got your BCR I2C Spec, please do not put relating questions here because community is a public place.

Regards,

Eddie

0 Likes