WICED IDE Error is Coming while Just compiling any of example code From APP folder

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MaT_4166691
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Sir,

I am troubling in WICED IDE ,I build the just clicking on make target of respective project its working the code is also

downloading in CYBT343026EVAL kit but when i want to change name of BLE module or just i want to Compile the project by opening .C file

of Hello Sensor the many errors are coming also the device name getting updated

i did proper installation by referring documents

i also refers  many documents regarding this but not getting enough information to resolve this p[problem

please try to figure it out and let me know  why its coming

as soon as possible my development taking long time because of this problem

Please find attached Image for proper Clarification

I did many changes depend on video available on Site of Developer community

but still problem is not resolved

I want to develop this product as soon as possible but somewhere i stuck here solving problem

of IDE not Solving our logic.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Can you please mention the make target you are building?

If you want to change the name of the BLE module, you also need to add the corresponding platform file. The plaform name is picked up from the make target and the corresponding pltaform should be present in platforms directory in WICED.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
MaT_4166691
Level 1
Level 1

Also Device Name NOT GETTING UPDATED

0 Likes

Can you please mention the make target you are building?

If you want to change the name of the BLE module, you also need to add the corresponding platform file. The plaform name is picked up from the make target and the corresponding pltaform should be present in platforms directory in WICED.

0 Likes