Changing range_max under wiced_bt_mesh_core_config_element_t

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
AkSr_4325006
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked First like given

I'm trying to interface a different sensor using P12 ADC input to read analog value. The data rolls over after a certain value and tried to change range_max under wiced_bt_mesh_core_config_element_t of the ambient temperature example code. On changing this, provisioning on the app shows complete when I connect to Cypress BLE Mesh board but doesn't show up under Components(Android Application) to read the data. Am I missing something?

Thank you in advance

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi AkSr_4325006

I can see the default value for .range_max is 0xffff (decimal: 65535). What is the changed value which is given by you?

Could you share your code so that I can take a look at it and try to reproduce the issue at my side.

FYI.

.move_rollover: The move_rollover parameter determines the action when a maximum value is reached. If this

value is ‘true’ when the level reaches the maximum range, the level value rolls over to the minimum value;

otherwise, it stops at the defined maximum value.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi AkSr_4325006

I can see the default value for .range_max is 0xffff (decimal: 65535). What is the changed value which is given by you?

Could you share your code so that I can take a look at it and try to reproduce the issue at my side.

FYI.

.move_rollover: The move_rollover parameter determines the action when a maximum value is reached. If this

value is ‘true’ when the level reaches the maximum range, the level value rolls over to the minimum value;

otherwise, it stops at the defined maximum value.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj