usb driver installlation and updation issue - automatic ?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
leda_289486
Level 5
Level 5
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins 100 replies posted

Hi,

I'd like to go further with this previous discussion : is there a way to process automatically, ie in program or scripts rather than with "manual" operations ?

Thank you for your help,

Best Regards

usb driver installation and updation issue

SrinathS_16
Réponse correctepar SrinathS_16 le 24 juil. 2018 04:15

Hello Chandran,

- Right click on the device in the device manager and select 'Update Driver Software'.

- Choose 'Browse my computer for driver software'.

- Choose 'Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer'. Click on 'Next'.

- Choose 'Have Disk'. Click on 'Next'.

- Browse to the following directory.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\driver\bin\<OS>\<Architecture>

and point to the cyusb3.inf file.

This directory will be present if the FX3 SDK is installed. Please refer to the below link for the same.

http://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/ez-usb-fx3-software-development-kit

- Choose the model name and click on 'Next'.

- If the PC prompts for a restart, choose 'No' and reset the device.

Best regards,

Srinath S

Voir la répo
0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
SrinathS_16
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

Hello,

Please find the attached driver package that comes with a script file. To install the CYUSB3 driver on any of the OS contained in the driver package, run the DriverInstaller.bat file.

NOTE: Please do not modify the names of the folders used in the package as these are used in the DriverInstaller.bat file.

Password for the zip file: cypress

Best regards,

Srinath S

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
SrinathS_16
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

Hello,

Please find the attached driver package that comes with a script file. To install the CYUSB3 driver on any of the OS contained in the driver package, run the DriverInstaller.bat file.

NOTE: Please do not modify the names of the folders used in the package as these are used in the DriverInstaller.bat file.

Password for the zip file: cypress

Best regards,

Srinath S

0 Likes

Hi

thank you for your reactivity !

I test it right now.

Best Regards,

0 Likes