TCPWM Geneates unpredictable signal

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
KrDe_284951
Level 4
Level 4
10 replies posted 10 questions asked 5 replies posted

Hi,

In my design, on a CYBLE-214015-1,  I want to generate a stable PWM signal using the TCPWM component. However, when I measure the output of the signal with an oscilloscpe, there are a lot of unaccounted transitions on the PWM line signal. In my hardware design this pin is routed only to a test pin pad with no connections at all. What causes this issue? In attachment the simple design reproducing this phenomenon.

Thanls for the feedback,

Kris

0 Likes
1 Solution
KrDe_284951
Level 4
Level 4

I rebuilt the design for another BLE device (CYBLE224110) and noticed the phenomenon stopped. Returned to te Original design (CYBLE214015) and now it works fine... Strange… Clean and rebuild is maybe not that clean at all (although I started with a new project)??? What a way to waste a perfect Friday afternoon (in stead of having a drink with the collegues)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
KrDe_284951
Level 4
Level 4

I rebuilt the design for another BLE device (CYBLE224110) and noticed the phenomenon stopped. Returned to te Original design (CYBLE214015) and now it works fine... Strange… Clean and rebuild is maybe not that clean at all (although I started with a new project)??? What a way to waste a perfect Friday afternoon (in stead of having a drink with the collegues)

0 Likes