Psoc4 touch key stuck issue

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
JaZh_3086286
Level 1
Level 1

When I power up the device, the touch keys are always triggered although my figure don't press the key.

The picture is as follow.

pastedImage_0.png

We can see from the picture, The baseline is always less than the raw count although I don't touch the button.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Hari
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

HI JaZh_3086286

Can you please share your project as well? Please refer this link Archiving a PSoC Creator Design  for details on archiving a PSoC creator project.

Are you using the Cypress kit or a custom layout?

You can enable sensor auto reset by double clicking the CapSense component-> advanced tab-> General-> Enable sensor auto reset.

pastedImage_0.png

Please note that if this is configured, the sensor will not register long presses.

Thanks and regards

Harigovind

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Hari

Hi JaZh_3086286

Can you please attach your project so that we can debug the issue at our end?

Could you also let us know which device you are using?

Thanks and regards

Harigovind

0 Likes

I use the Cy8c4146AZI-s455.   

0 Likes
Hari

HI JaZh_3086286

Can you please share your project as well? Please refer this link Archiving a PSoC Creator Design  for details on archiving a PSoC creator project.

Are you using the Cypress kit or a custom layout?

You can enable sensor auto reset by double clicking the CapSense component-> advanced tab-> General-> Enable sensor auto reset.

pastedImage_0.png

Please note that if this is configured, the sensor will not register long presses.

Thanks and regards

Harigovind

0 Likes