Re:

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
fuke_4333701
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

I have CY3295-MTK manufacturing test kit. I have CYTMA568-56LQI44BB Touch device. Simply I just want to tune my device with the manufacturing test kit. I have Touch Tuning Host Emulator Software to do the tuning job. The Touch Tuning Host Emulator shows my manufacturing kit as "connected" on the left bottom corner of software, but slave address and I2C clock shows "No Device". I am using I2C interface to communicate. I have used pull-up resistor for SDA and SCL lines. Pull-ups are connected to VCOM pin, and VCOM is adjusted to 2,6V. CYTMA568 device is powered with VAUX and it is 3.3V. Both Touch Tuning Host Emulator and  Bridge Control Panel programs don't recognize the touchscreen. How to connect properly the touchscreen and get MTK kit recognize the touchscreen? I have checked both SCL and SDA lines with osciloscope, seems working, but still not recognized by PC.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Ashish
25 likes received 50 solutions authored 100 replies posted

Hi Furkan,

The contents of this thread are not applicable to be discussed on CDC as details on Touch device are Cypress confidential. So, could you please contact your Cypress sales representative for further assistance?

Best Regards,

Ashish

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Ashish
25 likes received 50 solutions authored 100 replies posted

Hi Furkan,

The contents of this thread are not applicable to be discussed on CDC as details on Touch device are Cypress confidential. So, could you please contact your Cypress sales representative for further assistance?

Best Regards,

Ashish

0 Likes