BugS Report: WICED6.4.0/Missing files

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
StN__1917156
Level 4
Level 4
25 replies posted 10 replies posted 5 replies posted

WICED-SDK Version: Wiced_006.004.000.0061

Platform CYW20719/CYBT_413034_EVAL and more …

1. Missing SupperMux configuration files(.wst) for all platforms except only CYW920719Q40EVB_01
  2. Missing or bad some of the platform files for CYBT_413034_EVAL:

- I’ve tried to build and download few  of the examples provided with WICED6.4.0 and all have same problems – every time need prior “recover” + “reset” in order to find device in order to download code

- after downloading code need many times to press ‘reset’ until eventually pass after the first TRACE statement.  Even if pass trough and print few more TRACE statements, code stalls at certain later point.

Not yet identified which of the files are bad , but when I reinstall the old version 6.2.1 and if I don’t replace the original files coming with WICED6.2.1 with the ones provided with the .rar for the CYBT_413034_EVAL  platform   in the  ……\SDK\20719-B1_Bluetooth\platforms or …..\SDK\20719-B1_Bluetooth\WICED\common, can have similar or maybe even same problems.

0 Likes
3 Replies
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

Hi StN._1917156​,

I tried testing with other CYW20719 based CYBT-423028 module and could face the problems you are facing regarding UART logs and functioning. I have started discussion internally on high priority, will soon update you with more information.

Thank you for pointing out this problem.!

0 Likes

Hi,

I haven't seen any update on this topic? Is there a forecast for this bug-fix?

BTW, is there a workaround be able to work with the current version of wiced studio?

BR,

Giorgio Cancelli

0 Likes

This issue will be fixed in next WICED SDK release. Our team is already working on this issue.

Till then, you can follow procedure inWICED Studio: Platform Files for CYBT-423028-EVAL - KBA223637  and program the module.

0 Likes