WICED SDK 3.3.1 looking for pdf files in WICED-SDK-3.3.1\doc directory

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
mivi_1270426
Level 1
Level 1
5 likes given First like received First like given

I've downloaded the lated WICED SDK 3.3.1 . There is a usefull api.html file to search the documentation. Unfortunatly there is no .pdf files in the installed SDK\doc directory . How to get All the Documentation which should be in the doc directory ?

Thanks , Michel V.

WICED SDK 3.3.1 api.htlm to quickstart doc.jpg

0 Likes
1 Solution

The docs have been pulled out and posted to the forum. This allows up to update documents independently from SDK releases which may be less frequent.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

I think there are issues with the WIndows Installer of 3.3.1 and files/snips are missing during the install so we are recommending users install the .7z version manually until gangi resolves the issue with the developers.

Note that all of the documents in the /Wiced-SDK/doc directory should also be loaded here on the community: WICED Wi-Fi Documents & Downloads

0 Likes

Hello I've  compared the file structure Inside the .7z  file for SDK 3.1.2 and 3.3.1.

Clearly there is No .pdf files in the DOC directory for the new SDK3.3.1 recently posted.
Also there is No doc document  for this 3.3.1 version in the WICED Wi-Fi Documents & Downloads structure.
When can you provide the document corresponding to the SDK 3.3.1 version ?

Thanks.

WICED SDK 3.1.2 - 3.3.1  inside the achive DOC.jpgw

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there any resolution to this expected?

0 Likes

The docs have been pulled out and posted to the forum. This allows up to update documents independently from SDK releases which may be less frequent.

0 Likes

Refreshing the snips directory in eclipse (F5) will fix this.

0 Likes