the psoc6 usb to i2s example code

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
jach_2064941
Level 2
Level 2
Distributor - Weikeng(GC)
25 sign-ins 10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins

hi

Can we get any example about usb to i2s ? we want to play a audio voice from usb to i2s

the develop software is modus

hardware is CY8C6247BZI-D54

thanks

james

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

(1) Sorry, I forgot to add those files. Attaching a new project.

(2) No, we don't. But it shouldn't be that complicated to port it to ModusToolbox. The only catch is the way you generate the MCLK. You need to use a PWM to do so. And for this, you need to run the HFCLK0 and HFCLK1 from the PLL, so the clocks are all synced. The PWM is derived from the PERI_CLK and the PERI_CLK comes from HFCLK0.

The reason for that is because ModusToolbox does not support DSI/UDBs. In the original project, we use the HFCLK4 to connect to P5[0]. This connection requires DSI.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
10 Replies
RodolfoGL
Employee
Employee
250 solutions authored 250 sign-ins 5 comments on KBA

We will release a code example in a couple of weeks that does exactly that. Stay tuned.

0 Likes
jach_2064941
Level 2
Level 2

hi

because we have a project and need to implement this function. so will this function release this week?

DVT is  2019/0630

james

0 Likes
lock attach

Hi James,

Attached you find a draft of the code example.

0 Likes
jach_2064941
Level 2
Level 2

hi

thank your example. I have two questions

1:

I use PSOC Creator 4.2 and update USBFS Component

then build CE224997.

there is a issue in USBFS_cfg.h :#error File ..\cycfg_usbdev\cycfg_usbdev.h does not exist! Launch USB Configurator.

how to fix it?

i need two function 1:PDM to USB: i have already done it with Modus tool( refer CE225786)   2:USB to i2s : need to implement .do you have the example code for Modus Tool?

thank

james

0 Likes
lock attach

(1) Sorry, I forgot to add those files. Attaching a new project.

(2) No, we don't. But it shouldn't be that complicated to port it to ModusToolbox. The only catch is the way you generate the MCLK. You need to use a PWM to do so. And for this, you need to run the HFCLK0 and HFCLK1 from the PLL, so the clocks are all synced. The PWM is derived from the PERI_CLK and the PERI_CLK comes from HFCLK0.

The reason for that is because ModusToolbox does not support DSI/UDBs. In the original project, we use the HFCLK4 to connect to P5[0]. This connection requires DSI.

0 Likes
jach_2064941
Level 2
Level 2

hi

ok I see. do you have the example code for PSOC Creator 4.2 about PDM to USB?

thanks

james

0 Likes

Sorry, I don't. Eventually we are going to have all the examples for ModusToolbox.

0 Likes
jach_2064941
Level 2
Level 2

hi

ok ,thanks .how about the PSOC Creator 4.2. can I find the example code for PDM TO USB that complier with PSOC Creator 4.2

james

0 Likes

Sorry, we don't. But you have the one for ModusToolbox.

Again, it shouldn't be complicated to port one project to another.

0 Likes
jach_2064941
Level 2
Level 2

hi

ok thank

james

0 Likes