Bug Report: Wiced_006.002.001.0002 SuperMux / CYW20719/CYBT_413034_EVAL

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
StN__1917156
Level 4
Level 4
25 replies posted 10 replies posted 5 replies posted

There are plenty of errors that current version of WICED generates because of SuperMux Tools.

Attached are logs and generated code.

The only places I manually changed in the generated bsc01_pin_config.c file was @ button declarations:

.button_pressed_value = GPIO_PIN_OUTPUT_LOW, //was GPIO_PIN_OUTPUT_HIGH which doesnt make sense

because default state of pulled up input (.default_state = GPIO_PIN_OUTPUT_HIGH,) doesn’t make any sense with pressed value to be the same.

The I2C setting nothing touched from what was default proposed initially (WICED_I2C_2_*) and generated and still generates errors!

SuperMuxGenerated_C.png

../apps/w191/bsc01/bsc01_pin_config.c:15:35: error: 'WICED_I2C_2_SDA' undeclared here (not in a function); did you mean 'WICED_I2C_1_SDA'?

[PLATFORM_GPIO_3] = {WICED_P16, WICED_I2C_2_SDA},

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WICED_I2C_1_SDA

../apps/w191/bsc01/bsc01_pin_config.c:16:35: error: 'WICED_I2C_2_SCL' undeclared here (not in a function); did you mean 'WICED_I2C_1_SCL'?

[PLATFORM_GPIO_4] = {WICED_P17, WICED_I2C_2_SCL},

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WICED_I2C_1_SCL

../apps/w191/bsc01/bsc01_pin_config.c:30:42: error: 'GPIO_EN_INT_FALING_EDGE' undeclared here (not in a function); did you mean 'GPIO_EN_INT_FALLING_EDGE'?

.config   = (GPIO_INTERRUPT_ENABLE | GPIO_EN_INT_FALING_EDGE | GPIO_INPUT_ENABLE

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GPIO_EN_INT_FALLING_EDGE

../apps/w191/bsc01/bsc01_pin_config.c:30:40: error: invalid operands to binary | (have 'int' and 'wiced_platform_gpio_t * {aka struct <anonymous> *}')

.config   = (GPIO_INTERRUPT_ENABLE | GPIO_EN_INT_FALING_EDGE | GPIO_INPUT_ENABLE

^

../apps/w191/bsc01/bsc01_pin_config.c:30:66: error: invalid operands to binary | (have 'wiced_platform_gpio_t * {aka struct <anonymous> *}' and 'int')

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                           ^

../apps/w191/bsc01/bsc01_pin_config.c:31:6: error: invalid operands to binary | (have 'wiced_platform_gpio_t * {aka struct <anonymous> *}' and 'int')

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

| GPIO_PULL_UP),

^

../apps/w191/bsc01/bsc01_pin_config.c:30:17: warning: initialization makes integer from pointer without a cast [-Wint-conversion]

^

../apps/w191/bsc01/bsc01_pin_config.c:30:17: note: (near initialization for 'platform_button[0].config')

../apps/w191/bsc01/bsc01_pin_config.c:30:17: error: initializer element is not constant

../apps/w191/bsc01/bsc01_pin_config.c:30:17: note: (near initialization for 'platform_button[0].config')

../apps/w191/bsc01/bsc01_pin_config.c:38:40: error: invalid operands to binary | (have 'int' and 'wiced_platform_gpio_t * {aka struct <anonymous> *}')

^

../apps/w191/bsc01/bsc01_pin_config.c:38:66: error: invalid operands to binary | (have 'wiced_platform_gpio_t * {aka struct <anonymous> *}' and 'int')

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                           ^

../apps/w191/bsc01/bsc01_pin_config.c:39:6: error: invalid operands to binary | (have 'wiced_platform_gpio_t * {aka struct <anonymous> *}' and 'int')

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

| GPIO_PULL_UP),

0 Likes
1 Solution
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hello,

I think its a mistake in the CYBT_413034 platform files. There is no I2C_2 available and by default the supermux wizard is enabled with I2C_2

Either please remove the I2C and add again in the wizard , or in the config.c file generated, change I2C_2 to I2C_1 and build the project.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Anjana

View solution in original post

4 Replies
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hello,

I think its a mistake in the CYBT_413034 platform files. There is no I2C_2 available and by default the supermux wizard is enabled with I2C_2

Either please remove the I2C and add again in the wizard , or in the config.c file generated, change I2C_2 to I2C_1 and build the project.

Regards,
Anjana

Yes, but I2C number is not the only problem:

- GPIO_EN_INT_FALING_EDGE  is set in both SuperMuxConfig.wst for CYBT_413034_EVAL and CYW920719Q40EVB_01 platforms, while in wiced_hal_gpio.h is declared GPIO_EN_INT_FALLING_EDGE

- in generated *_pin_config.c files always

.button_pressed_value = GPIO_PIN_OUTPUT_HIGH

but shouldn't it be opposite to what is .default_state? (Especially when there is no option in the SuperMux dialogs to set button_pressed_value)

Edit:

Also wiced_hal_gpio_configure_pin() with certain config parameters fails, but the problem is posted separately

Thanks

0 Likes

Hi ,

Thanks for pointing out the errors. I will forward this to our software team to fix .

Regards,
Anjana

Hello,

Want to update the thread as per the internal interactions , platforms in WICED 6.2.1 has been stopped updating now. The Supermux GUI is not perfect and its recommended for customers to use APIs directly in their application.

Regards,

Anjana

0 Likes