Problem with Magsens Tuner Or IDAC

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
EsSe_4102431
Level 1
Level 1
First like given

Hi all,

I designed a custom board with 12 PCB- coils as for Proximity application . I am able to program my board by MinProg4 successfully but when I tried to use the Magsens tuner  the output does not change even if I approached the coils with metal target. the LX- pins are generating the driving frequency and the RX-pins are receiving the change in amplitude (I checked that using oscilloscope) but the tuner never changes it just outputs constant data. What could be the reason ? do I need to activate the IDAC?  here is the code and the warnings from the compiler.

Thanks,

Thanks,

0 Likes
3 Replies
Vison_Zhang
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 250 sign-ins

Could you please enable the 'Enable Auto Calibration' option in component and then try again?

0 Likes

Hi ,

I have enabled it but does not help.

regards

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

If the Tuner didn't pop out error message window after you clicked the Start icon and the "Refresh Rate" (lower left corner) parameter has value, them it means the tuning tool works.  In this situation, you should check if the LX frequency in component is set properly you can refer attached calculator tool to check that. In addition,  i recommend you set "Number of sub-conversions" to maximum in the beginning and  decrease it to adjust the sensitivity.

0 Likes