BCM4354 test mode

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
uriel_4307426
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We need to certife our device which has a bcm4354 and other transmitters.

Because our module with bcm4354 has a module certification we need to do Co-location tests as part of the FCC certification.

I saw in the forums that cypress has provided the necessary wl tool for arm64.

Can you please provide the firmware for it too? Is it necessary to do continuous transmittion?

We only require to be able to select channel,  modulation / data rate and do continuous transmission.

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

The FMAC releases are all linked off the forum page I provided above.

Here is the latest version: Cypress Linux WiFi Driver Release (FMAC) [2019-05-08]

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

As we do not support chip down designs here on the community, which Module partner are you working with on the 4354 design? 

0 Likes

Sorry I forgot to mention it. We are using the Jetson TX2 from Nvidia, we aren't developing our own module.

We are doing FCC certificaiton and we have multiple transmitters so we need to do co-location testing.

0 Likes

Check the following link for the firmware fo 4354.

Wi-Fi/Bluetooth for Linux and Android

0 Likes

It says unauthorized access, I am logged in with my user.

0 Likes

I fixed the link to point to the space where production releases of our Linux-FMAC driver are stored.

0 Likes

The links now redirects to the forum
Can you please send me a link to uriel at notraffic.tech

0 Likes

The FMAC releases are all linked off the forum page I provided above.

Here is the latest version: Cypress Linux WiFi Driver Release (FMAC) [2019-05-08]

0 Likes