OTA function implementation

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
YaTr_3516311
Level 5
Level 5
25 sign-ins First solution authored 100 replies posted

Hi,

I'm custom a FW for CYBT-343206-01. I'm afraid there may will bugs in the FW, so I want to add OTA function.I have tested EZ-serail OTA function using BLE Connection. I think I need to realize OTA function like this because if product offer to client, this way is convenient.

My quesion is:

1. What is the flash arrangement in CYBT-343206-01 module? Do you have any related document?

2. How to implement OTA function? Refer to the ota_firmware_upgrade demo in WICED-Studio?

BR,

Treacy

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hi Treacy,

Please go through the WICED-Firmware-Upgrade-Library.pdf available in WICED SDK Doc ( /20706-A2_Bluetooth/doc/WICED-Firmware-Upgrade-Library.pdf  )

For adding OTA function, please refer to the code example and the comments given in the code example and fw_upgrade_lib files.

You may also refer to some of the points in the attached doc for help.

Thanks,

Anjana

View solution in original post

1 Reply
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hi Treacy,

Please go through the WICED-Firmware-Upgrade-Library.pdf available in WICED SDK Doc ( /20706-A2_Bluetooth/doc/WICED-Firmware-Upgrade-Library.pdf  )

For adding OTA function, please refer to the code example and the comments given in the code example and fw_upgrade_lib files.

You may also refer to some of the points in the attached doc for help.

Thanks,

Anjana