CYW20719 Memory map?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
StN__1917156
Level 4
Level 4
25 replies posted 10 replies posted 5 replies posted

In what publication could I find memory map for CYW20719?

Currently I need registers addresses for GPIOs, (values/configs), but good to have all the mappings as I dont see it in the datasheet?

Thanks

0 Likes
6 Replies
Owen_Zhang123
5 questions asked 500 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Sorry, there isn't such document about the memory map. You may find some information here: CYW20719 Memory Layout

For the GPIO operation, you can refer to the wiced_hal_gpio.h or the demo snip/hal/gpio.

0 Likes

I cant see in any of those files the memory addresses of the GPIOs: let say I'm trying to check couple IOs simultaneously if any is 1 and the simplest way is to check (register_of_the_ios & mask_for_interested_bits) != 0

i.e. some memory addresses like you gave here for pad4 in #define cr_pad_fcn_ctl_adr4 0x003201b8

in Could I config WICED_P04 as GPIO with CYW20706?

Thanks

Sorry, we don't have document for the memory address that can supply for you. The best way to get the GPIO status is to use the related GPIO APIs.

Could you at least share couple addresses of GPIOs for values and control registers, then I could estimate the others?

Unfortunately  there are no enough proper functions in this API to provide the functionality I need   and

I dont have a debugger that works with CYW20719 to trace the memory locations I need, but all other normal companies that sell similar chips provide the memory maps as part of their Data Sheets

0 Likes

Sorry, there isn't such document about memory map that can supply for you.

0 Likes

Ok I get this that you dont have such document, but what is the problem to provide the information about the GPIO registers?

It is just couple numbers 0x????

Even in the last release WICED6.4.0 the bug https://community.cypress.com/thread/47164 for setting the gpios as outputs is not fixed, so how do you expect that we - your customers could work with your hardware without such basic functionality as outputs?

0 Likes