Re:

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
fukec_4249711
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked

Hi,
I have CY3295-MTK Manufacturing kit. It has CY8C3866AXI-040 mcu. Somehow I have burned the mcu while working on testing a touch device. I can find the  CY8C3866AXI-040 mcu on market but I need it's firmware to work properly.
Can anyone share fw for me?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Vison_Zhang
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 250 sign-ins

You can find HEX file (Touch Tuning Bridge .hex) of TT-Bridge tool in PSoC Programmer install path, just program it into PSoC3 is OK, FW is confidential, so we cannot share out.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Vison_Zhang
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 250 sign-ins

You can find HEX file (Touch Tuning Bridge .hex) of TT-Bridge tool in PSoC Programmer install path, just program it into PSoC3 is OK, FW is confidential, so we cannot share out.

0 Likes
fukec_4249711
Level 1
Level 1

C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\Programmer\Touch Tuning Bridge .hex

Is it the file you are talking about?

After replacing new MCU, can I just program it with PsoC Programmer software with the hex file?

0 Likes

Yes, that's the hex file i mentioned. After replaced new MCU, program the MCU through J3 10-pin connector. J3 is the program/debug interface of MCU.

0 Likes
fukec_4249711
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for reply,

How can I connect J3 directly to PC?
I have researched, there are SWD debug kits. Buying a debug kit and new MCU for the MTK board is almost same with buying new MTK. If the only way is to buy a SWD Debug kit to program new MCU, please offer the most economic option.

Another question, Can I program it over USB?

0 Likes

You are right you will need  a SWD debug kit and a new MCU, looks an economic option than buy a new MTK, but reworking the old MTK is riskier than buy a new one you know.

No, a brand new MCU can't be programmed over USB.

Roy Liu
0 Likes