CY7C68013A USB Dongle Endpoint Configuration

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
KeWa_3813156
Level 2
Level 2
First like given

Dear Sir:

We have a USB dongle application, it used for Mpeg2 TS stream transport.

However, it used 3 Bulk endpoint and 2 INT endpoint as my attachment shows. with EP6/EP1-OUT for I2C Write, EP8/EP1-IN for I2C Read,  Our local Agent told us they did not have any experience for this Endpoint Configuration of USB dongle application, and they said it may not sucess.

So would you please let me know if the Endpoint configuration is suit for USB dongle application ?

Besides, do i need to open 2 Thread for 3 Bulk application, 1 for I2C Write/read, 1 for TS Dump?

We appreciate your help

0 Likes
1 Solution
YangyangC_06
Employee
Employee
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 replies posted

So would you please let me know if the Endpoint configuration is suit for USB dongle application ?

Looks like the configuration is feasible. Please refer to FX2LP TRM or FX2LP datasheet to know the details about the EP configuration.

Besides, do i need to open 2 Thread for 3 Bulk application, 1 for I2C Write/read, 1 for TS Dump?

Are you talking about the host application implementation?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
YangyangC_06
Employee
Employee
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 replies posted

Looks like the configuration is feasible. Please refer to FX2LP TRM or FX2LP datasheet to know the details about the EP configuration.

Are you talking about the host application implementation?

0 Likes