what's the default TR Switch control pins for CYW54907? RF_SW_CTRL_?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ViSh_4113431
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted First comment on KBA First reply posted

which two of the default I/O controls of CYW54907 are specifically used to control T/R switch?

0 Likes
1 Solution

I understood it wrong. You are correct. "RF_SW_CTRL_4, and 5 are for controlling Diversity Switch" -Correct

The TR switch that you have mentioned is internal to the 1PS module and is not really exposed through RF_SW_CNTRL_x pins. Could you please mention why you are looking for this pin information?

As iterated in other threads, Chip down Wi-Fi/Combo design is support intensive and costly from a time to market and regulatory perspective. This is why we primarily support pre-certified partner modules (such as the 1PS) in this space.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
RaktimR_11
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 replies posted

RF_SW_CTRL_4 and RF_SW_CTRL_5 are the I/Os that you are looking for. Please refer to the page 7 of schematic for more details.

0 Likes

What I meant are the controls for T/R at Pin 233(WRF_RFIN_5G) and 239(WRF_PAOUT_5G), are they same as you have replied? From what I know RF_SW_CTRL_4, and 5 are for controlling Diversity Switch. Can you clarify this for me? Thanks!

0 Likes

I understood it wrong. You are correct. "RF_SW_CTRL_4, and 5 are for controlling Diversity Switch" -Correct

The TR switch that you have mentioned is internal to the 1PS module and is not really exposed through RF_SW_CNTRL_x pins. Could you please mention why you are looking for this pin information?

As iterated in other threads, Chip down Wi-Fi/Combo design is support intensive and costly from a time to market and regulatory perspective. This is why we primarily support pre-certified partner modules (such as the 1PS) in this space.

Is this a very confidential question? the specification is not clear enough , 3rd party supplier is Cypress main customer? if they are doing well I will not asking questions there.

0 Likes

vincent_4113431

If you are working with a Tier 1 Cypress customer in APAC that is designing either a chip down or module solution, then this should be routed and escalated through our SFDC case system so that the correct internal team can respond.  Your local Cypress Sales/FAE team can set this level of factory interaction up for you.

0 Likes