Re: Bluetooth Mesh using modus toolbox or wiced-studio toolbox (con't)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
paog_4272626
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked

Bluetooth Mesh using modus toolbox or wiced-studio toolbox

On you response to 3 item at the above link, I am also working on similar stuff trying to customize some of your apps to non-cypress devices.

It seems like there are broken links and missing libraries in the reference code of Mesh Client, Client Control application. This is true even with source code pulled out from github apart from the one that is provided along with installation of Modus software.  I have already logged an issue in the community which is unanswered and you may look into that

Issue with MeshClient app source code - Missing Library Files

Regards,

Pavan

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi Pavan,

This is a known issue and our development team is currently fixing it. We will update the source code on community and Github versions soon.

I would suggest you to use the case Issue with MeshClient app source code - Missing Library Files  to discuss about compilation issues of MeshClient where you have mentioned the issue and it's details clearly.

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi Pavan,

This is a known issue and our development team is currently fixing it. We will update the source code on community and Github versions soon.

I would suggest you to use the case Issue with MeshClient app source code - Missing Library Files  to discuss about compilation issues of MeshClient where you have mentioned the issue and it's details clearly.

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj