FX3_INTERRUPT

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
gean_3054931
Level 5
Level 5
10 likes given 5 likes given First like received

Hello,

In my application project,a switch is connected at fx3 gpio 25 and led is connected at gpio 26.if i press switch one time,led is blinking two times.

i have defined interrupt callback for gpio 25(CY_FX_GPIOAPP_GPIO_HIGH_EVENT) and blinking led when the isr will call based on gpioeventset and gpioeventset.

but i dont know  why isr is calling two times?or any coding issue is there ,let me know.

i have attached the source code.

thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Hemanth
First like given First question asked 750 replies posted

Hi,

As mentioned in the last post you can try EDGE triggering and also you can handle switch debounce in firmware (that is, if the isr comes immediately one after another in a very short time, then you can consider it as single trigger)

Regards,

Hemanth

Hemanth

View solution in original post

2 Replies
MaBa_1857101
Level 1
Level 1
First solution authored First like given Welcome!

Hi,

Instead of interrupt at high level use CY_U3P_GPIO_INTR_POS_EDGE and check the issue is repeat or not

0 Likes
Hemanth
First like given First question asked 750 replies posted

Hi,

As mentioned in the last post you can try EDGE triggering and also you can handle switch debounce in firmware (that is, if the isr comes immediately one after another in a very short time, then you can consider it as single trigger)

Regards,

Hemanth

Hemanth