How to program CYT2B5/B7 CPU

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
raba_4256946
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

im using the 32-bit Arm Cortex-M4F Microcontroller Traveo 2 Family and the code for the CPU is CYT2B5/B7. I want to program this CPU using Psoc Programmer but i dont know what is the code i have to choose from Device Family comboBox for my microcontroller and also i dont know wich is the code of the device from Device comboBox.

Can anyone help me with this information.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello,

Cypress programmer don't support Miniprog3. Following is the supported programming hw:

pastedImage_1.png

For Traveo II programming, highly recommend you to contact Cypress distributors or sales team to get support.

Best regards,

Amy Wang

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Roy_Liu
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

PSoC Programmer software does not support CYT2B5/B7(Traveo II) device, but Cypress Programmer does.

Roy Liu
0 Likes

Hello RoyL_01,

I have installed Cypress Programmer but when i connect the miniprog3 to usb port the software does not see the device, it still say the message "Not Connected". I took a look in device manager and in the Universal Serial Bus controllers miniprog3 device is showed as "Mini/Prog3 (unconfigured)". What shall i do next ?

0 Likes

Hello,

Cypress programmer don't support Miniprog3. Following is the supported programming hw:

pastedImage_1.png

For Traveo II programming, highly recommend you to contact Cypress distributors or sales team to get support.

Best regards,

Amy Wang

0 Likes