modife AN75779

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MaMa_4034336
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

I'm trying to send raw Image data with my CYUSB3KIT-003 to my PC. However currently it looks like my program to send the data is to slow (I get 2 Byte with 72MHz). My program is similar to the AN75779 example except, with out UVC. Since i have problem with my program, i tried to modify AN75779 example, but i don't finde the code part ,where the USB-Connection is defined as UVC connection. What should i delete?

kind regards,

Matthias

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hello Matthias,

Looks like you want to chnage the An75779 project to bind to Cypress Driver instead UVC driver.

Here is the AN75779 example with Cypress Driver:

No UVC headers are added. The UVC Descriptors are replaced by Vendor descriptors (Cypress Desc).

Vendor command (0x99) is sent to start the image sensor. For non UVC supported formats, this firmware can be used as reference. This can also be used to test the data streaming part for debugging purpose

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
nich_4171101
Level 3
Level 3
First like received

Hi Matthias,

Currently you're using what camera sensor ?

Regards,

Nigel

0 Likes
KandlaguntaR_36
25 solutions authored 10 solutions authored 5 solutions authored

Matthias,

Can you please let us know what is the device driver you use to stream video data in the PC?

The descriptors (descriptor file) in the AN75779 says that the device is UVC class and setup callback function in uvc.c file handles the UVC related requests.

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hello Matthias,

Looks like you want to chnage the An75779 project to bind to Cypress Driver instead UVC driver.

Here is the AN75779 example with Cypress Driver:

No UVC headers are added. The UVC Descriptors are replaced by Vendor descriptors (Cypress Desc).

Vendor command (0x99) is sent to start the image sensor. For non UVC supported formats, this firmware can be used as reference. This can also be used to test the data streaming part for debugging purpose

0 Likes

Hello,

i use the NOIP1SN1300A  (Python 1300), which has no standard formats. The modification of the AN75779 is just test, if can send the image data to my pc. Currently something is to slow in my process and i think something is wrong with my firmware program.

Thank you i will try the program and let you know my results.

kind regards,

Matthias

0 Likes

Hello,

in the test program there isn't the GPIF II design, i just took the design from the AN75779 and changed it for my sensor.

0 Likes

Hello,

i tried to run the program, but it looks like i couldn't load the GPIF II design.

0 Likes