I just hit the "Register PSoC Creator" button under Help.. locked up Creator

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
JoWi_3984961
Level 4
Level 4
First like received First like given

So, try to register and it locks up.  Can't even kill it. There is a window that "popped up", but it is behind the PSoC creator window, so I can't get to it.

This is pretty bad.  I'll have to kill Creator?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Yes, definitely appreciate the feedback. Just want to ensure we organize the threads to tackle one issue to benefit others having the same issue.

So in summary, for the registration issue, please check if you have a stable internet connection and isn't using any proxy. You can choose to ignore the registration of PSoC Creator by clicking the "Close" Button in the "Register PSoC Creator" dialog window. All the features of PSoC Creator will be available to the user even without registration.

Further discussion on preference settings has been moved over to My preferences in PSoC Creator were deleted.. can they be found somewhere?

Regards,

Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Please check if you have a stable internet connection. You can choose to ignore the registration of PSoC Creator by clicking the "Close" Button in the "Register PSoC Creator" dialog window. All the features of PSoC Creator will be available to the user even without registration.

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes

Yeah, until the time expired, then it deleted ALL my settings. My code doesn’t even look familiar anymore

0 Likes

Please continue with the development of your application without registration. We will resolve the issue of settings in your other thread: My preferences in PSoC Creator were deleted.. can they be found somewhere?

Regards,
Dheeraj

0 Likes

Don’t worry about my project. Nothing stops me. Just hoping you can improve.

0 Likes

Yes, definitely appreciate the feedback. Just want to ensure we organize the threads to tackle one issue to benefit others having the same issue.

So in summary, for the registration issue, please check if you have a stable internet connection and isn't using any proxy. You can choose to ignore the registration of PSoC Creator by clicking the "Close" Button in the "Register PSoC Creator" dialog window. All the features of PSoC Creator will be available to the user even without registration.

Further discussion on preference settings has been moved over to My preferences in PSoC Creator were deleted.. can they be found somewhere?

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes

I have already registered it about the time of the issue.

0 Likes