Re-Open CyUsb3.sys Driver Re-selling Process

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
yvjec_3905651
Level 1
Level 1

A few months ago I requested to start a Re-selling process for the CyUsb3.sys (see Re: Current USB- Driver for CY7C68013 ). Cypress Support opened me the Case: 00474167. Unfortunately, I had some issues with the Microsoft Hardware Dashboard Account and thus we closed the support case. I finally could solve the problems with the Microsoft hardware dashboard account and would like to re-open the support case. If that is not possible i would like to open a new case for starting the driver resell procedure.

Regards

Yves

0 Likes
1 Solution
SrinathS_16
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

For queries on driver resell, please create a new thread and post the requirement along with the Publisher Display Name (from Microsoft Hardware Dashboard Account), modified INF file along with your organization e-mail ID.

Reference: CyUSB.PDF document from the FX3 SDK.

Best regards,

Srinath S

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Sananya_14
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi Yves,

We have reopened the case, kindly provide us with the required details on it to carry out the driver resell process.

Best Regards,
Sananya

0 Likes
SrinathS_16
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

For queries on driver resell, please create a new thread and post the requirement along with the Publisher Display Name (from Microsoft Hardware Dashboard Account), modified INF file along with your organization e-mail ID.

Reference: CyUSB.PDF document from the FX3 SDK.

Best regards,

Srinath S

0 Likes