CYW54907 Test mode command

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
kach_1524451
Level 3
Level 3
25 replies posted 10 replies posted 5 replies posted

I am using Cypress CYW54907 eval board. I was looking for WLAN test mode CW output with different channel and tx power setting. I managed to use wl43909B0.exe with bat file to achieve this.

But I am going to use another processor as host which communicate with CYW54907 eval board using serial communication to enable test mode output. So, I won't able to trigger the wl43909B0.exe from another processor.

can anyone let me know, if I want to send simple serial command to CYW54907 eval board from computer, without using wl43909B0.exe. How can I do this?

I need to know the command structure as well as exact commands which are need to be send by serial port to CYW54907 eval board.

Thank you.

with regards.

0 Likes
1 Solution
PriyaM_16
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hello,

The wl commands are translated to IOVAR calls to the driver. The wl43909B0.exe is a wl utility that describes the binary interface to the driver for each iovar. I am afraid there is no direct way of sending the commands without wl utility.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
PriyaM_16
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hello,

The wl commands are translated to IOVAR calls to the driver. The wl43909B0.exe is a wl utility that describes the binary interface to the driver for each iovar. I am afraid there is no direct way of sending the commands without wl utility.