Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
vlnac_4229066
Level 1
Level 1

Dear sir, good day

I'm just starting to learn PSoC. I want to understand the following: can I create, for example, a shift register for 24 outputs?

TIA

Sincerely

Vladimir Naumenkov

www.agat.by

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Welcome in the fascinating world of PSoCs!

To answer your question: there is an 8-bit wide shift register which you may combine to form a 24-bit wide register.

I would suggest you to download and install the PSoC IDE named Creator from here. You wll get access to all the components available including detailled datasheets and example programs.

Additinally you may get hands on a Prototyping kit which will allow you to program and debug your projects for few money.

Happy coding

Bob

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Welcome in the fascinating world of PSoCs!

To answer your question: there is an 8-bit wide shift register which you may combine to form a 24-bit wide register.

I would suggest you to download and install the PSoC IDE named Creator from here. You wll get access to all the components available including detailled datasheets and example programs.

Additinally you may get hands on a Prototyping kit which will allow you to program and debug your projects for few money.

Happy coding

Bob