fx3 firmware abnormal image. I need help!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
KyCh_4059816
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I am testing 16bit YUV2 output camera with fx3.

Now I have a problem with image sensor or fx3 or something else(I don't know what is the problem exactly...).

My camera output image on pc is abnormal.

I think my fx3 firmware is the problem but I don't know what should I do for this problem.

I fixed gpif design uvc 8bit to 16bit and fixed almost related firmware code I think...

But output image was not changed... image still abnormal like that image I uploaded.

I touched all possbility of this problem in my firmware... like dma channel, buffer count, buffer size and bits per sec, Max frame size etc.

I will upload example image and eclipse firmware code.

Somebody help me please ~ !!

Thanks to read my question.

Have a good day.

abnormal.png

0 Likes
3 Replies
SrinathS_16
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

Hello,

- Please mention the host application that you are using to view the images.

- Are there any errors on the FX3 APIs seen on the UART debug prints?

- Two copies of the image is seen on the screen. Is that expected or is that an additional defect seen?

- Have you ensured that the sensor is configured for the modified settings?

Best regards,

Srinath S

0 Likes

Hello

my answer

- I just used visual studio with opencv simply.

- I used our company's board (fx3 chip in this board). But it don't have any uart port.

So I can't use uart debug prints sadly...

-  I expect just one image clearly... not like that. It's additional defect seen.

- Our board setting is fx3+one image sensor+isp. So don't have to initial image sensor and just reset isp to use the sensor.

when isp is set, isp initial image sensor.

Thank you !

0 Likes

Hello,

Please capture USB traces during failure using a hardware analyzer and share the same.

Best regards,
Srinath S

0 Likes