CY8CPROTO-062-4343W PDM Example?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
wezh_2563016
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted First reply posted First question asked

Hi,does the CY8CPROTO-062-4343W Kit have a PDM example?I can't find a PDM example in the ModusToolBox V1.1.

0 Likes
1 Solution

You can use a PWM with a small period to drive the MCLK for the codec.

We have a ModusToolbox example that implements an audio recorder, but it uses the USB instead of an audio codec.

https://www.cypress.com/documentation/code-examples/ce225786-psoc-6-mcu-usb-audio-recorder

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
Vison_Zhang
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 250 sign-ins

Seems only have Creator based CE CE219431 - PSoC 6 MCU PDM-to-PCM Example

ok,i try to transfer to Modus,thanks

0 Likes
Roy_Liu
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

RodolfoG_11​ may have something can share here?

Roy Liu
0 Likes

base on the example code CE220762,now i use one PDM with two mic,if i want to set the PDM_PCM to "shereo" mode,should i use only one DMA transfer record data to I2S TX_FIFO,or i also need two DMA(left and right)?and what else should i configure?

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hi,

We are actually updating the CE220762 to do just want you want. Configuring the PDM to stereo and using a single DMA for the I2S. Attached you find the project.

0 Likes
wezh_2563016
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted First reply posted First question asked

i use the modus v1.1 to make a voice record demo.but how to add a local clock to output  to the codec

0 Likes

You can use a PWM with a small period to drive the MCLK for the codec.

We have a ModusToolbox example that implements an audio recorder, but it uses the USB instead of an audio codec.

https://www.cypress.com/documentation/code-examples/ce225786-psoc-6-mcu-usb-audio-recorder

0 Likes