(CYW943907) How to change CLM

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
HIUR_3769846
Level 3
Level 3
First like given Welcome!

I checked the document and template for "Cypress Wi-Fi Regulatory Manual" show in below URL.

https://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an225347-cypress-wi-fi-clm-regulatory-manual

Reading document, I understand that if I would like to changed target powers ,Measure, support band(NS), I need to submit modified file based on template to cypress. Could you tell me how to submit our modified file?

My motivation is changed the target power and to set not support channel such as over ch100~.

0 Likes
1 Solution
PriyaM_16
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hello,

Kindly create a case in Cypress Mycase system with the Inquiry type set to IOT:CLM. You can provide the template for the required countries/regions in the case. The power templates are provided in a zip file on the same URL.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
PriyaM_16
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hello,

Kindly create a case in Cypress Mycase system with the Inquiry type set to IOT:CLM. You can provide the template for the required countries/regions in the case. The power templates are provided in a zip file on the same URL.

0 Likes

Thank you for your quick reply.

I find and will send the message in New Technical Support MyCase.

0 Likes