Can I communicate 3 PSoC BLE devices to a single phone?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
AdRa_4011776
Level 1
Level 1

I have a project, where I need to communicate 3 PSoC BLE devices simultaneously to a phone. If someone can give me an idea of how to do this, I would really appreciate it.

---------------------

Tengo un proyecto, donde necesito conectar 3 dispositivos PSoC BLE simultaneamente a un teléfono. Si alguien puede darme una idea de como poder realizar esto se lo agradecería mucho.

0 Likes
3 Replies
VenkataD_41
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi

Can you please tell little more technical details?

1. What is the application you are aiming at Signal flow level (higher level in terms of data flow)?

2. What kind of data you are going to transmit? What are the sensors and where are you connecting those sensors?

Thanks

Ganesh

0 Likes

Hi GaneshD_41,

What is desired is an application that can set three alarms, the alarms will send a signal to each PSoC to "enable" the circuit of a sensor (although it is not known that sensor will be used), then when the sensor returns a signal to the PSoC this will send the notification to the phone.

But it is required or is looking for the possibility that the three microcontrollers are connected simultaneously to the telephone.

* There is one sensor for each PSoC.

0 Likes

Hi,

Your application is feasible using time multiplexing. Please go through the code example "BLE TIME MULTIPLEXED GAP CENTRAL" from the link below:

https://www.cypress.com/blog/problem-solver/project-030-ble-time-multiplexed-gap-central

Please go through it and let us know if it suffices your requirement or not.

Thanks

Ganesh

0 Likes