On/Off button to sleep and wak

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
antrc_3264986
Level 3
Level 3

Can someone point me to a reference that describes the PSoC 6 deep sleep and wake feature? I want my system to shutdown and wake, caused by a single user button. If someone has experience with this and can tell me a reference or can help me with this feature, I will be grateful. Both PSoC 6 processors are put in deep sleep when the user presses the on/off button and another press should wake the system to a reset state. Is this possible?

0 Likes
1 Solution
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

You can refer to code example ce219881-psoc-6-mcu-switching-between-power-modes​, in which it shows the method to enter and wake up from DeepSleep through switch pressing.

BTW, how to understand your statement "another press should wake the system to a reset state"? The DSM waking up process does not go through reset state.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

You can refer to code example ce219881-psoc-6-mcu-switching-between-power-modes​, in which it shows the method to enter and wake up from DeepSleep through switch pressing.

BTW, how to understand your statement "another press should wake the system to a reset state"? The DSM waking up process does not go through reset state.