CyU3PDmaChannelGetBuffer return 0x40(CY_U3P_ERROR_BAD_ARGUMENT)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable
        I use the sample MouseDemo(cyfx3_hid),I just add one line code to it,just as follows: void Fx3HidAppThread_Entry ( uint32_t input) { //..... for (;;) { status = CyFxHidSendReport ();//I just add this code if (status != CY_U3P_SUCCESS){ CyU3PDebugPrint (4, "CyFxHidSendReport err= 0x%x \r\n",status); } //.... But the uart debug err message is CyU3PDmaChannelGetBuffer return 0x40, what's the problem? and How to fix it? Thanks. status = CyU3PEventGet (&glHidAppEvent, evMask, CYU3P_EVENT_OR_CLEAR, &evStat, CYU3P_WAIT_FOREVER);   
0 Likes
8 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tested with adding the debug print message, I do not see any failure here. The firmware and the mouse application works fine for me. Please test with the attached firmware. 

Please attach the complete firmware which you test at your end.

0 Likes
lock attach
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,Nishant

Thanks for your reply.

I just add 3 line code in your code,as in attachments.

Because I use another board (not yours), so I have no button to press to Send Input Report.

So I just do this:

for (;;)
    {
        //ly_add
        status = CyFxHidSendReport ();
        if (status != CY_U3P_SUCCESS){
            CyU3PDebugPrint (4, "CyFxHidSendReport err= 0x%x \r\n",status);
        }
        //end_ly_add

}

What I want to do is to send data forever. Can this code works?

Our product want to send some data with camera data(ov7251).So I want to create a new endpoint to transfer data,Can you give me some advice? Best give me a demo to send data in a ep forever.

Thanks so much!

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

hello 379039233_2038261

I am recently developing camera with CX3 and ov7251 (camera sensor). 

but still I can't see any image from camera. (camera resolution is 640x480 @100 fps )

Could you kindly share init code for ov7251 if you have? 

I will be very helpful for me.

Regards, saysui 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

what's your email?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much ~! 

Please send to :  saysui@naver.com

0 Likes

Hi,

Have you solved the problem? can you share it with me? thanks!

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Saysui,what is your progress of developing ov7251,i have done some work but there is some issues around. We can discuss it.

0 Likes
lock attach
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey!

Please download and try the modified firmware. 

1) In the for (;;) you were calling CyFxHidSendReport  which calls Getbuffer function. For the first time, the channel was not created and ready for transfers. If you provide some delay before you enter the for loop, this will ensure that the DMA chanel is created and ready for transfers . 

2) In the for(;;), you do not need to call the getEvent function as you are not using GPIO to trigger the demo. This will keep on sending the data continuously 

Please test and update.

0 Likes