Bluetool error

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MaFr_3844636
Level 1
Level 1
5 likes given First like given

Dear Sirs and Madams!

If I get following Bluettol config file upload error:

2019-04-16 09_50_08-Broadcom BlueTool_censored.png

Does this mean it is only parse error or if I add some entry into generic3dg.cgs (configuration file), do I have to "register" added entry somewhere else?

0 Likes
1 Solution
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

Hi marko.frelih_3844636​,

Can you please tell which version you are using? is it CyBluetool (Windows Installer)?

You need to just upload the configuration file, you don't have to register it anywhere. From the snapshot, look like the file location is incorrect. Please provide the correct file path and try again.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

Hi marko.frelih_3844636​,

Can you please tell which version you are using? is it CyBluetool (Windows Installer)?

You need to just upload the configuration file, you don't have to register it anywhere. From the snapshot, look like the file location is incorrect. Please provide the correct file path and try again.

0 Likes

Hello, I am using Bluetool version 1.6.5.6, file path is correct, I've triplechecked, for introduction, is it parse error or if entry is added to .cgs file, where do I have to "declare" this entry?

0 Likes

Bluetool is used internally for testing purpose. I would suggest you to get in touch with your local Cypress team or FAE for more support on this.

To answer your query, it seems like a problem with the entry you have made.

0 Likes