Checksum exclude section for a regular app

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
D_Sd_3235936
Level 4
Level 4
25 sign-ins 50 questions asked 25 replies posted

Using the PSO4200 BLE.

I am looking for this kind of flash space that I can I use securely. Without worrying any of the app code is erased when writing to flash.

All this on a regular app (not a bootloadable)

0 Likes
1 Solution
GeonaP_26
250 solutions authored 100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored

PSoC 4200 BLE device has four rows of Supervisory Flash (SFlash), for application-specific use. This data will be retained across device re-programming.

You can either use C# utility tool available as part of PSoC Programmer (C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\Programmer\Examples\Misc\PSoC4-BLE-SFLASH-Update\Executable\PSoC4-BLE-SFLASH-Update.exe) or CySysSFlashWriteUserRow API to write data to SFlash user configurable area.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
GeonaP_26
250 solutions authored 100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored

PSoC 4200 BLE device has four rows of Supervisory Flash (SFlash), for application-specific use. This data will be retained across device re-programming.

You can either use C# utility tool available as part of PSoC Programmer (C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\Programmer\Examples\Misc\PSoC4-BLE-SFLASH-Update\Executable\PSoC4-BLE-SFLASH-Update.exe) or CySysSFlashWriteUserRow API to write data to SFlash user configurable area.

0 Likes