CYBT-213043-MESH EZ-BT™ Module Mesh Evaluation Kit availability

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
riguc_4107646
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked First reply posted First like given

Hi  there,

I ordere two kits of CYBT-213043-MESH EZ-BT™ Module Mesh Evaluation Kit and as the site ntiond the purchase day it shoulf be released early april. Do you now the exact date of this release?

Thanks.

PD: I'm waiting this kits to build urgently a new product.

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

I checked internally and it looks like we are planning to release this kit (based on the 20819 module) in late April/Early May.

The kit based on the 20819 SoC is available today: https://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cyw920819evb-02-evaluation-kit

Both kits can be used with the new Modus BT SDK.

Resources for this device are organized here in the CYW20819 Product Guide

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

I checked internally and it looks like we are planning to release this kit (based on the 20819 module) in late April/Early May.

The kit based on the 20819 SoC is available today: https://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cyw920819evb-02-evaluation-kit

Both kits can be used with the new Modus BT SDK.

Resources for this device are organized here in the CYW20819 Product Guide

0 Likes

Hi Michael,

Is it possible to have at least one kit before that date? We really need it urgently.

Thanks for your help!!

0 Likes

Please reach out to your local cypress team to see if they can sample you a board earlier.

0 Likes

Hi Michael,

I’m afraid that is not possible. I leave outside US in Colombia and locally there is no cypress office. Is it possible for you to help me with a contact that could have a sample?

Thanks.

0 Likes