Issues with programming device CYBLE-022001-00

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
sagec_3682856
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am having issues programming a solar powered BLE sensor. I have a CYALKIT-E02 development kit and when I am trying to flash the sensor, the PSOC is trying to connect to CYBL10162-56LQXJ (I guess this is the debug / programming board) instead of CYBLE-022001-00. There is no way to manually select CYBLE-022001-00 on the drop-down list. It gives the following error: "The hex file does not match with the acquired device, please check the device". Please see attached screenshot.

Do you have any ideas what can I try out?

Thanks,

Sandor

0 Likes
1 Solution
SayaniS_66
10 likes received First like received

Hello Sandor,

The initial setup includes:

To program and debug the EZ-BLE module on the Solar BLE Sensor, set the slide switch (SW3) on the Debug Board to the EZ-BLE side. Then connect the Solar BLE Sensor to CN1 of the Debug Board.

To program and debug the ProC BLE on the Debug Board, set the slide switch (SW3) on the Debug Board to the ProC BLE side. Do not connect the Solar BLE Sensor to CN1.

Then, in PSoC Programmer,

Select “KitProg/BLE*******” in Port Selection, and then click the File Load button at the top left corner of the window. Browse for the desired hex file after doing the initial setup.

If the hex file does not match the device selected, then PsoC Programmer will throw an error of device mismatch and terminate programming. So, it is necessary to select the device and then load the corresponding hex file.

Thanks,

Sayani.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
SayaniS_66
10 likes received First like received

Hello Sandor,

The initial setup includes:

To program and debug the EZ-BLE module on the Solar BLE Sensor, set the slide switch (SW3) on the Debug Board to the EZ-BLE side. Then connect the Solar BLE Sensor to CN1 of the Debug Board.

To program and debug the ProC BLE on the Debug Board, set the slide switch (SW3) on the Debug Board to the ProC BLE side. Do not connect the Solar BLE Sensor to CN1.

Then, in PSoC Programmer,

Select “KitProg/BLE*******” in Port Selection, and then click the File Load button at the top left corner of the window. Browse for the desired hex file after doing the initial setup.

If the hex file does not match the device selected, then PsoC Programmer will throw an error of device mismatch and terminate programming. So, it is necessary to select the device and then load the corresponding hex file.

Thanks,

Sayani.

0 Likes

Thank you, now I managed to flash the sensor.

0 Likes