error: dbg.M0023: CCG3PA programming in PSOC creator

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
chch_3621411
Level 4
Level 4
First like given

hello i'm on window 10 64bit trying to program the CCG3PA in PSOC creator 4.2 and miniprog3, and i'm getting this error.

Error: dbg.M0023: There was an error while programming the device: failed to reacquire the device

pastedImage_0.png

0 Likes
9 Replies
ShifangZ_26
10 likes given 250 sign-ins 1000 replies posted

Hi ,

Please assured that the port setting as below: Power can be 3.3V or 5V.

pastedImage_0.png

Best Regards,

Lisa

0 Likes

yes i forget to presize that i have done this but it doesn't work same problem i also set 0.8Mhz, and so i din't set power to 5V cause i have warning that device is made to work only with under 3.6V,

0 Likes

You could try to use other clock speed also. If no, you need to check the connection between miniProg3 and CCG3PA.

Best Regards,

Lisa

0 Likes
chch_3621411
Level 4
Level 4
First like given

the issue is not solved i tried all the frenquency available

0 Likes

If no, you should check the connection between miniProg3 and CCG3PA. And make sure CCG3PA is powered well with the VTAG from miniprog. For example, VCCD is 1.8V, VDDD is about 3.3V, make sure the wires between SWD_CLK and SWD_DAT is well and short.

Best Regards,

Lisa

0 Likes

how short ? i'm using 25cm wires

the connection between CCG3PA and miniprog3 is well done.

0 Likes

Please try to use 5cm-10cm.

Best Regards,

Lisa

0 Likes
chch_3621411
Level 4
Level 4
First like given

so i used 5cm cables, still same problem if it miniprog-device connections issue how does the psoc program detect the device ? (CCG3PA)

0 Likes
chch_3621411
Level 4
Level 4
First like given

hello sorry for bothering again, i took step back to find for solution but still nothing from the up suggestion worked, i used very short wire and i tried every frequency available and tried to switch between 5V and 3.3V, still the problem persist.

have you really programmed CCG3PA with miniprog3 ?, programer.PNG

0 Likes