MRF24J40

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
moro_1580446
Level 5
Level 5
100 replies posted 50 replies posted 25 replies posted

Hi everybody.i want to run zigbee module(MRF24J40) with psoc5 and in spi mode.now i can initial module but i have some problem.

MRF24j40 has a int pin that i connected it to psoc5 to detect recive message and read own register.bet i cant do it?

another question is there anybody that have a good library to use MRF24j40?

please help me it is very important for me...

my project is attached...

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Just went through your code. Inside your ISR please call "isr_mrf_int_ClearPending();". Can you debug and elaborate more on the problem? Is the interrupt being generated?

And if the interrupt is being generated, you are calling a function "int_detect ();" which returns the status of a read command. You can check if something is being returned or not.

About good library for MRF24J40, I don't think we have any.  But I checked the initialization code etc. and it looks fine to me.

Regards,

Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Just went through your code. Inside your ISR please call "isr_mrf_int_ClearPending();". Can you debug and elaborate more on the problem? Is the interrupt being generated?

And if the interrupt is being generated, you are calling a function "int_detect ();" which returns the status of a read command. You can check if something is being returned or not.

About good library for MRF24J40, I don't think we have any.  But I checked the initialization code etc. and it looks fine to me.

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes