Sensor data on PC

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I have interface motion sensor with Tag3 board. I have received data on my Iphone by using lightblue, now i want this data on my PC in order to analyse sensor reading i bought bluetooth dongle for this purpose so far i can only read and write hello sensor app with the help of helloclient.exe how can i get motion sensor data on my PC?

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Within the WICED Smart SDK, we provide the source for several Windows based peer apps (Hello Sensor, puart_control, speed_test, etc.).

You would need to modify one of these apps to support pairing with and accessing the custom GATT DB/Services that you have setup on the application now running on the TAG3 board.

Unfortunately, Windows development support is outside the scope of the forum here.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Within the WICED Smart SDK, we provide the source for several Windows based peer apps (Hello Sensor, puart_control, speed_test, etc.).

You would need to modify one of these apps to support pairing with and accessing the custom GATT DB/Services that you have setup on the application now running on the TAG3 board.

Unfortunately, Windows development support is outside the scope of the forum here.

0 Likes