CY8CPLC20-OCD device of the CY3274 kit?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
heboc_4034706
Level 1
Level 1

The problem is that when creating a new project I can not find the CY8CPLC20-OCD device with which I am going to work, only a similar one appears.

When I selected the other devices (CY8CPLC20-28PVXI, CY8CPLC20-48LFXI and CY8CPLC20-48LTXI) similar to the CY8CPLC20-OCD, I have trouble programming the card.

My code does not make mistakes but when I want to upload the program I made to the card, it marks an error and in the programming of the card.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello,

Verify that the MiniProg1 is connected firmly to the kit. Do not connect the power supply to the kit, as "Power Cycle" mode is chosen.

Best regards,

Sampath

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
SampathS_11
250 sign-ins 250 solutions authored 5 questions asked

Hello,

The CY8CPLC20-OCD device will not appread in the device list. Since it can emulate devices in its family, like CY8CPLC20-28PVXI, CY8CPLC20-48LFXI and CY8CPLC20-48LTXI and others.

Do kindly let me know what error is displayed when you attempt to program the kit, with your firmware.

Best regards,

Sampath

0 Likes

Hello

I chose the CY8CPLC20-48LTXI from the CY3274 kit and when I want to program the card, the following message appears in the following image.

3.jpg

Thank you very much and I hope your answer

0 Likes

Hello,

Verify that the MiniProg1 is connected firmly to the kit. Do not connect the power supply to the kit, as "Power Cycle" mode is chosen.

Best regards,

Sampath

0 Likes