Programming CY7C67300-100AXI EZ-OTG

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
pevlc_4038211
Level 1
Level 1

Hello! Please help me! I am not a programmer. I have CY7C67300-100AXI EZ-OTG with broken firmware. After plug into PC cannot install drivers. How recovery firmware CY7C67300-100AXI EZ-OTG ?

0 Likes
5 Replies
Hemanth
First like given First question asked 750 replies posted

Hi,

1. In what application is CY7C67300 used? Is it used in Device mode or Host mode?

2. If Device mode, what driver is expected to load on PC?

3. Do you have your own board, if yes, can you share your schematics? Or are you using any Cypress Development kit?

4. Please provide more details on your failure and your application.

Regards,

Hemanth

Hemanth
0 Likes

Hello! I'm Peter. The name of this device is Eagle Eye. It is produce in Penguin United. Built on CY7C67300-100AXI . Designed to be able to connect the Keyboard and Mouse to Sony Playstation 3. This device should only be used on Windows 32-bit with USB 2.0, but i tryed to flash firmware on Windows 64-bit with USB 3.0.

Now this device is not defined by Windows as Eagle Eye, now the device is defined as Cypress EZ-OTG. Driver install fails! Therefore, you cannot install the correct firmware. My son bought this device. He asks to repair very much but no body knows how to do it. I need your help !!!

Eagle eye.jpg

0 Likes

Hi Peter,

- In a working scenario, does CY7C67300 bind to HID driver?

Regards,

Hemanth

Hemanth
0 Likes

Hi !

It really is! CY7C67300-100AXI as well as the Eagle Eye (from Pinguin United), which originally had this device, should have a HID driver on Windows and be detected automatically.

Please forgive me for my English.

Petr

0 Likes

Hi Petr,

- Double click on the Cypress EZ-OTG deivce and go the below section:

pastedImage_0.png

- Please post what you see.

- Do you have the Board schematics?

Regards,

Hemanth

Hemanth
0 Likes