BLE Temp sensing simulation and RGB control

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
alkhc_3773311
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

I'm struggling to combine the following two example projects,

1- BLE Temperature measurement

2- BLE CapSense_Slider_LED

I'm looking to solely add the service of the RGB control from the 2nd project to the 1st. I've tried to combine this feature of the 2nd project with the 1st but have not been successful. All i want as the end result is to be able to display and use the following features in the CySmart APP :

- RGB Control - Battery Level notifications - Temperature sensing simulation ( Battery level sensing and Temperature sensing simulation are both contained within the 1st project).

I'm using the CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A pioneer kit with the evaluation board for the CYBLE-224116-01 MCU attached to it.

I know that this must be a simple task for someone experienced but I've still got a lot to learn about the PSoC creator 4.2 software.

I  would really appreciate it if someone could add the RGB control feature to the Temperature measurement project.

I've attached a bundle containing both projects to this post

0 Likes
1 Solution
himam_31
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Hello,

I see that you have used the standard profile Health Thermometer in your project. For having teh RGB control you will need to create a custom profile.

You can refer to https://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an91162-creating-ble-custom-profile

for guidance on creating custom profile.

Thanks,

Hima

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
himam_31
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Hello,

I see that you have used the standard profile Health Thermometer in your project. For having teh RGB control you will need to create a custom profile.

You can refer to https://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an91162-creating-ble-custom-profile

for guidance on creating custom profile.

Thanks,

Hima

0 Likes