CYUSB3014 Complaince

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
user_60901
Level 1
Level 1
0 Likes
1 Solution
alamandaa_16
10 likes received First like received

We have taken care of generating complinace pattern in the SDK library. So if you load any firmware (typically, USBBulkSourceSink example firmware) and do compliance testing, the device will act w.r.t to the host commands.

Hence, you do not need to do any additions/modifications in the firmware to generate compliance pattern.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
alamandaa_16
10 likes received First like received

We have taken care of generating complinace pattern in the SDK library. So if you load any firmware (typically, USBBulkSourceSink example firmware) and do compliance testing, the device will act w.r.t to the host commands.

Hence, you do not need to do any additions/modifications in the firmware to generate compliance pattern.

0 Likes

thank you .. I am using the fx3 test boast with the software, but I am not able to see any compliance pattern coming out.

0 Likes

Hi,

Can you please provide the failed test report. This will help us to spot the issue and give appropriate suggestions. Also please refer to the following KBA link which has explorer kit compliance test report where you can cross check with your report"FX3 Compliance Tests - KBA209969 ".

Regards,

Anil Srinivas.

0 Likes

Thank you for your response. Turns out I did not have the correct compliance board. There is only one board that you need to get the FX3 into compliance this is the USB approved USBIF/USB3ET board set.

0 Likes