Unable tp packe the design into 24 UDBs

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
shil_1288831
Level 3
Level 3
25 sign-ins 25 replies posted 10 sign-ins

Hi,

I upgrade my Psoc creator from 3.3 to 4.2.

When I tried to build the project in ver 4.2 (after cleaning the components errors) I got the massage that "Unable tp packe the design into 24 UDBs"

I attached the error file I got.

I reminde that the project is build in Psoc creator 3.3

Thanks

Shmuel

0 Likes
1 Solution
Vison_Zhang
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 250 sign-ins

Some UDB based Components may updated to a higher version in Creator 4.2 when you cleaning the components errors, new version components usually include more features and needs more UDB resource to support that. So if your project already cost almost all of the UDB resources in Creator 3.3, then update project in Creator 4.2 may get error message like USB resource is not enough to use.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Can you please post your complete project or a shortened version that shows the error so that we all can have a look at all of your settings. To do so, use

Creator->File->Create Workspace Bundle (minimal)

and attach the resulting file.

Bob

0 Likes
Vison_Zhang
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 250 sign-ins

Some UDB based Components may updated to a higher version in Creator 4.2 when you cleaning the components errors, new version components usually include more features and needs more UDB resource to support that. So if your project already cost almost all of the UDB resources in Creator 3.3, then update project in Creator 4.2 may get error message like USB resource is not enough to use.

0 Likes